Road Material Stabilizers (Pty) Ltd
Dustex gravel preserver and dust palliative is a uniquely formulated lignin-based product available in both liquid and powder form. With the ability to penetrate almost any standard compacted road surface, Dustex produces a well bonded smooth hard surface with good abrasion resistant characteristics.
- Streets and roads in rural and residential areas
- Haul roads
- Roads in game reserves
- Road shoulders
- Construction sites
- Mine dumps and workings
- Temporary bypasses
- Sports fields
- Parking areas
- Dust sensitive agricultural and forestry roads
Advantages of using Dustex
- Improved road standards - dust-free road surfaces ensure safer and more comfortable driving
- Cost-effectiveness - requires the minimum construction and road preparation efforts to create a positive life cycle/cost ratio
- Easy application - spray with standard spray equipment, without the necessity of specialised equipment
- Easy and affordable maintenance - normal maintenance to the surface can be achieved with the minimum expertise and standard equipment. Rejuvenation can be done as and when required
- Quick drying - penetrates rapidly and the road can be opened to traffic immediately
- Improved quality of life - less dust
Environmental Impact of using Dustex
Dustex has no negative impact on the environment and is safe to handle. It is non-toxic and non-hazardous.
Click here for more Product Details from
Road Material Stabilizers (Pty) Ltd...