Road Material Stabilizers (Pty) Ltd
DUSTLOCK, a water-based emulsion of modified acrylic polymers
DustLock is a water-based emulsion of modified acrylic polymers suitable for application to areas or surfaces requiring medium to long-term dust suppression.
- Stockpiles and storage
- Mine dumps and workings
- Construction sites
- Temporary storage sites
- Remediation projects
- Contaminated buildings
Advantages of using DustLock
- Economical, non-flammable and safe to use
- Suitable for application to a wide variety of surfaces and materials types
- Surfaced applied
- Eliminates/binds dust (including lead, carbon asbestos and other materials)
- Can be used on loosely bound surfaces
- Easy application - no specialised spraying equipment necessary
- Quick drying and Long lasting
- Produces healthier working environment
Environmental Impact of using DustLock
Dustlock is environmentally friendly and biodegradable. It has no long-term adverse impact on the environment and is safe to handle. It is non-toxic and non-hazardous.
Click here for more Product Details from
Road Material Stabilizers (Pty) Ltd...