Road Material Stabilizers (Pty) Ltd
WDC (Waterless Dust Suppression)
WDC is a non-toxic, eco-friendly synthetic liquid that is applied undiluted to areas requiring medium to long-term dust suppression. WDC can be used on loose material up to 150mm in depth. WDC penetrates dust and remains actively effective on clay, sand, gravel, limestone, mixed aggregate and most soils, regardless of the weather. WDC is also ideal where sensitive issues including concerns with contamination of water and topsoil exist.
- Unpaved storage yards and freight handling sites
- Construction sites
- Underground workings and enclosed areas
- Horse riding arenas
- Helicopter landing pads
- Temporary storage sites
Advantages of using WDC
- Applied undiluted
- Suitable for application to a wide variety of surfaces and materials types
- Eliminates/binds dust
- Reworkable, will not dry out and remains active after application
- Can be used on loosely bound surfaces
- Easy application – no specialised spraying equipment necessary
- Produces healthier working environment
Environmental Impact of using WDC
WDC is environmentally friendly and biodegradable. It has no long-term adverse impact on the environment and is safe to handle. It is non-toxic and non-hazardous.
Click here for more Product Details from
Road Material Stabilizers (Pty) Ltd...